coolingEU is a cross-sectoral and cross-industrial forum that brings together stakeholders to advocate for a more efficient and cleaner cooling supply.
coolingEU aims at:
- Raising awareness among policy-makers
- Improving the knowledge by collecting and sharing data
- Enabling progress in research and innovation through fostering exchange and cooperation
- Improving the consideration of cooling in policy-making
- On Member States and the EU to address cooling in a proper manner
- For a system-level approach linking cooling to the wider energy system in EU policy
- On the EU to raise awareness among citizens and energy planners
- On the EU to increase research funding
- For the inclusion of cooling related data in statistics
This initiative starts with ten founding supporters and six observers representing the European cooling sector. Together, coolingEU supporters and observers represent more than 2000 members in 30 countries in Europe and beyond including, among them, national associations, research institutes, universities and companies.
You can also be a part of coolingEU! How?
As a supporter or observer: Membership is now open to all European associations and other organisations looking to contribute to make European cooling supply more efficient and sustainable.
As a member of the coolingEU Academic Mirror Group: If you are an expert or an academic you can join the coolingEU Academic Mirror Group to guide the work and support the objectives of the forum, with special focus on improving knowledge about cooling and enabling the progress in research and innovation in the field of sustainable, smart, and efficient cooling. Make a difference in the cooling sector and join the Academic Mirror group!
Learn more about coolingEU by:
- Visiting our website at https://coolingeu.eu/
- Downloading the coolingEU communications paper here
- Or Contacting us here
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the coolingEU forum to help us shape the future of the cooling sector together!