Organisation of DHC+
The Secretariat of the DHC+ Technology Platform is based in Brussels and is part of a bigger Euroheat & Power team. Managed by the Head of the Platform, the Secretariat ensures DHC+’s day-to-day activities in the field of communication, project management and advocacy, as well as external representation and liaison with members.
- Your contact for general inquiries, DHC+ membership, project management and advocacy in district energy research and innovation – Alessandro Provaggi [email protected]
- Your contact for Education & Training activities, DHC Knowledge Hub, DHC+-related communications, projects ReUseHeat, UpgradeDH, Celsius and RES-DHC – Aksana Krasatsenka [email protected]
- Your contact for sustainable finance / investment aspects for DHC, consortium building services, as well as projects TEMPO and COOL DH – Gabriele Pesce [email protected]
- Your contact for MAGNITUDE, REWARDHeat and RHC Platform – Jack Corscadden [email protected]
- Your contact for communication and project-related assistance – Teresa Vereterra [email protected]
The coordination of activities within the Platform is ensured by a Chairperson and two Vice-Chairpersons elected by the DHC+ Assembly for the period of three years.
Currently, the Chairpersons in charge are:
- Kristina Lygnerud – IVL, Swedish Environment Research Institute (Sweden)
- Stefan Holler – HAWK, Göttingen University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Germany)
- Matteo Pozzi – Optit (Italy)
The DHC+ Assembly is the main guiding and decision-making organ of the Platform comprising representatives of all member organisations. It meets two/three times a year.
Working Groups / Task forces form the backbone of the Platforms’ activities. Within these groups, work items of various topics are addressed: Education & Training activities, Research Policy, Digitalisation, Investment in DHC, etc.
Join us and be part of the transition to an efficient, smart and sustainable energy future!